1. Introduction to maven
2. Install mvn
# java -version java version "1.8.0_211" Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_211-b12) Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.211-b12, mixed mode) # cd /data/ # wget https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/apache/maven/maven-3/3.6.1/binaries/apache-maven-3.6.1-bin.tar.gz # tar xvf apache-maven-3.6.1-bin.tar.gz # mv apache-maven-3.6.1 /usr/local/ # cd /usr/local/ # ln -s /usr/local/apache-maven-3.6.1/ /usr/local/maven # /usr/local/maven/bin/mvn -v Apache Maven 3.6.1 (d66c9c0b3152b2e69ee9bac180bb8fcc8e6af555; 2019-04-05T03:00:29+08:00) Maven home: /usr/local/maven Java version: 1.8.0_211, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_211-amd64/jre Default locale: zh_CN, platform encoding: UTF-8 OS name: "linux", version: "3.10.0-862.el7.x86_64", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"
Edit the / etc/profile file, add parameters at the end, and add the maven command to the system environment variable
# vim /etc/profile export PATH=/usr/local/maven/bin/:$PATH
# source /etc/profile # mvn -v Apache Maven 3.6.1 (d66c9c0b3152b2e69ee9bac180bb8fcc8e6af555; 2019-04-05T03:00:29+08:00) Maven home: /usr/local/maven Java version: 1.8.0_211, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: /usr/java/jdk1.8.0_211-amd64/jre Default locale: zh_CN, platform encoding: UTF-8 OS name: "linux", version: "3.10.0-862.el7.x86_64", arch: "amd64", family: "unix"
###Know maven installation directory
After installation. Maven's installation directory structure is as follows:
- bin: this directory contains scripts run by mvn. These scripts are used to configure Java commands, prepare classpath and related java system properties, and then execute Java commands. Where mvn is a script based on UNIX platform, mvn Bat is a script based on Windows platform.
- boot: this directory contains only one file, which is a class loader framework that Maven uses to load his own class library.
- Conf: this directory contains a very important file settings xml. Used to globally define Maven's behavior. You can also copy the file to ~ / m2 / directory, customize Maven behavior within the user scope.
- Lib: this directory contains all the java class libraries required by Maven runtime.
3. Jenkins builds a maven project
First, configure the path information of maven in the global configuration of the administrator
Then install the plug-in Maven Integration online
After installation. When creating a new project, there will be one more option to build maven project
Using mvn command to build a java project Hello World failed the test command
# mvn archetype:generate -DgroupId=com.companyname.bank -DartifactId=hello-world -DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-quickstart -DinteractiveMode=false
You'd better download it online
The directory structure after decompression is as follows
The commonly used maven commands need to be networked temporarily
The Mvn clean command is used to clean up the temporary files produced by the project, usually the target directory under the module
The Mvn test command is used for testing and executing test cases under src/test/java /. Use - dmaven test. Skip = true parameter can skip the test.
Generate target directory. But no jar or war package is generated in the directory
The Mvn package command is used for project packaging. It will generate jar or war files in the target directory under the module
The Mvn install command is used for module installation. Copy the packaged jar/war file to your local warehouse for use by other modules