Tree structure is an important non-linear data structure, among which trees and binary trees are the most common.
A binary tree is an ordered tree with at most two subtrees per node.The root of a subtree is often called a left subtree and a right subtree.Binary trees are often used as binary lookup trees and bina ...
Posted by Grunge on Wed, 15 May 2019 05:40:05 +0200
If you want to get the user's input and print some returned results to the user. We can achieve this requirement through the input() function and the print function, respectively. For input, we can also use various methods of the str (String, String) class. Another common input and output type is processing files.
1. User input content
def rev ...
Posted by phprock on Tue, 14 May 2019 21:09:22 +0200
CHAPTER IX OBJECT-ORIENTED CHARACTERISTICS
1. Encapsulation - Privatization of Member Variables
Inheritance of 2.3 Members
Extension of 2.4 Subclass
Hide of 2.6 Member Variables
2.7 Inheritance of Constructors
(1) Constructors in Inheritance
Posted by spiyun on Tue, 14 May 2019 17:29:44 +0200
Dependency injection is a system that enables one part of a program to access another part and control its behavior through configuration.
"Injection" can be understood as an alternative to the "new" operator, which no longer requires the use of the "new" operator provided by the programming language and relies on ...
Posted by limao on Tue, 14 May 2019 15:50:08 +0200
The main contents of this section are as follows:
1. Customer Short Server Architecture
2. Network communication process
3. Initial knowledge of socket
I. Client Server Architecture
Client/S erver (C/S) structure is a well-known software system architecture. By assigning tasks reasonably to Client and S erver, the c ...
Posted by vishal99 on Tue, 14 May 2019 15:10:59 +0200
git core concepts and introductory details
What is git?
Git is a distributed version control software, originally created by Linus Torvaz and released in GPL in 2005. The original goal was to better manage Linux kernel development. It should be noted that this is different from GNU Interactive Tools, a file manager similar to the Norton Com ...
Posted by ppera on Tue, 14 May 2019 14:21:53 +0200
First, what are the ways to create objects?
1. Create an object literal: var student ...
Posted by bmyster on Tue, 14 May 2019 13:32:08 +0200
Can you open the local exe file on the web page?
Simon said: Yes.
The methods are as follows:
1. Define a private protocol that points to the local exe 2. Use this private protocol as a URL on the web page and click on it to open the exe. 3. The URL can also contain parameters that are passed to the exe
Posted by RussW on Tue, 14 May 2019 12:08:09 +0200
For a photo, the general processing steps of PS include:
1. Rotate the picture and correct the position.
2. Cut, resize and reconstruct.
3. Adjust the color order and curve to make the pictures exposed correctly and contrast moderately.
4. Adjust contrast and saturation
5. S ...