The commonly used input functions scanf and fgets in linux are usually blocking:
1. If the user does not input, the program will block and wait for the user to input, and the user needs to click enter to finish reading the keyboard input.
2. The information entered by the user will be displayed on the screen.
The following code impleme ...
Posted by ramjai on Sat, 04 Apr 2020 12:08:34 +0200
Last time, we made jffs2 file system and realized the mount of jffs2 in common partition. This time, we also realized the mount of ubifs file system. You can try the mount of common partition in ubifs.
MTD equipment zoning
~ >: cat /proc/mtd
dev: size erasesize name
mtd0: 00100000 000 ...
Posted by bhagwat on Fri, 03 Apr 2020 07:05:46 +0200
Command line parameter list, the first parameter is the path of the program itself
Create a script named sys.argv.py
The script is followed by two test names test1 and test2
C:\Users\wefbn>python F:\python\test\bin\bin.py test1 test2
['F:\\python\\test\\bin\\bin.py', 'test1', 'test2']
Posted by bradles on Thu, 02 Apr 2020 15:57:44 +0200
1. When the system boot program starts the Linux kernel, the kernel will record various data structures and drivers. After loading, the Android system starts and loads the first user level process: Init.c(system\core\init)
//main() method in Init.c
int main(int argc, char **argv)
//Parsing execution ini ...
Posted by Xyox on Thu, 02 Apr 2020 05:46:27 +0200
1. Pile driving at compile timelinux>gcc -DCOMPILETIME -c mymalloc.clinux>gcc -I. -o intc int.c mymalloc.olinux>./intcUsing the - I. parameter, it causes the C preprocessor to look in the current directory before searching the usual system directory
Posted by sirkodo on Wed, 01 Apr 2020 15:42:46 +0200
1 create directory
Use: mkdir [options] [Directory...]
(1) Create folder a at the root
(2) Create multiple directories
mkdir a b c
(3) Create multi-level directory, eg: create b under a directory, create c under b Directory
mkdir -p a/b/c/d
ls -R a
2 delete directory
rmdir can only delete the blank directory. If there is a ...
Posted by Kitty on Mon, 30 Mar 2020 16:10:54 +0200
Linux Namespace is a kernel-level environment isolation method provided by Linux.Officially, Linux Namespace encapsulates global system resources in an abstraction so that processes within the namespace consider themselves to have separate resource instances.This technology did not make much waves, but the rise of container technology brought i ...
Posted by jonabomer on Sun, 29 Mar 2020 05:51:03 +0200
Python script: Linux automatic installation of python2.7 or 3.6
In the daily operation and maintenance process, in the deployment environment, it is often necessary to install or upgrade the python version. Here, a script is required for automatic installation and deployment.
The implementation idea of this script is ...
Posted by Gulsaes on Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:48:30 +0100
1. Overview of MHA
At present, MHA is a relatively mature solution in mysql high availability. It is developed by Japanese DeNA company youshimaton (now working in Facebook company), and it is an excellent high availability software for failover and master-slave improvement in mysql high availability environment. In the process of mysql failov ...
Posted by dbakker on Sun, 22 Mar 2020 16:49:22 +0100
Overview: Kubesphere, which is using qincloud recently, has excellent user experience, privatization deployment, no infrastructure dependence, no Kubernetes dependence. It supports cross physical machine, virtual machine and cloud platform deployment, and can manage Kubernetes clusters of different versions and manufacturers. In the k8s layer ...
Posted by christofurr on Sat, 21 Mar 2020 15:45:49 +0100